Best iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Danielle Davidson, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I know for me personally I love the iPad mini with retina display that I have. I have used the iPad 2 before, and it's just not the same. I know that the screen on the mini is a lot smaller, but it's clearer. You can totally tell the difference when you're watching something on it. The camera on the mini is also amazing compared to some of the older models that Apple made. Which is obvious because they typically make the camera better with every product that they made. I love my iPad and I don't know what I would do without it. So what is your favorite iPad, and why?

2. Loading...

3. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I have an iPad II I think, and I love it! With age, small screen isn't that perfectly working for me. It was a gift from my children and they also bought me the keyboard to go with it. I am now able to do some works on it without too much trouble.

4. Danielle Davidson

Recognized Member

I have the iPad mini 2 and I also love mine. It's great when you have a keyboard with the iPad because it's so much easier to type on. I have one for my iPad, and I love it. I'm able to take notes on it which I love. Sometimes I think that it's easier to take notes on my iPad than on paper and pen. It's great when you are able to use it for work. I had a professor that would always use hers for work. I know that a lot of places now use iPads for their work.

5. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Pencil and paper are the things of the past :) I can type so much faster when I have to write an article/post than to write down by hand. My thoughts ran faster than my fingers can cooperate, but typing seems to keep up the pace better. I love my iPad and my keyboard.

6. Danielle Davidson

Recognized Member

Sometimes the keyboard works for me and sometimes it doesn't. The hard part is sometimes I have trouble typing. It will just be one of those days, and at that point, it's better for me to just write with pencil and paper. I like using my iPad, I think it's great just because of how easily I can type on it. Plus, if I'm bored then I can get online and just play around. I know that I shouldn't do that when I'm in class, but sometimes the classes I'm in are super boring. I have to agree with you that pencil and paper are a thing of the past. I don't see many people using paper to take notes anymore.