Best apps at apple store

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by introspectivgroup, May 11, 2015.

1. introspectivgroup

introspectivgroup New Member

When it comes to organizing your life I want to know, what are the best apps that are on apple right now. I have found a few schedulers, but they do not seem to be that great. Anyone know about any awesome apps? Please share!

2. Loading...

3. Susimi

Susimi Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I'm not sure about any scheduling apps as I don't really have an need for them, but one app I love is "TuneIn Radio". It lets you listen to any radio station that's around & you can also listen to podcasts on it. As well as that, you have an option to mark as favourite your favourite stations and podcasts, so you can easily find them in a favourites list. Really great app. I use it a lot when I'm out walking somewhere.

4. snowmanpoint88

snowmanpoint88 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Hmm I don't have any scheduler apps because I just use the stock calendar application. Anyway, since you are asking for the best apps on the Apple Store then you can try AirTransfer+. I download music sometimes because iTunes is pretty expensive. Because I cannot load those I downloaded on my phone, I use AirTransfer. It has its own music player, too.

5. JohnBeaulieu

JohnBeaulieu Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Are you looking for free apps? Are you looking for paid apps? What is your price range? What specific features are a must have for you?

6. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I also don't use any app to organize my day. I use my calender and reminder that were on my phone already. That is all I need to mark my appointments and reminder about 3 hours before I have to go. It works great for me.

7. introspectivgroup

Tune in Radio I have never heard of this one before. I love podcasts and music so this sounds like it will be right up my alley. Thanks for sharing!

8. introspectivgroup

Mainly, I am looking for free apps. I am looking for something that will help me to stay on track when it comes to my day to day tasks.