Battery Issue and Lad During Use of Notification Bar

Discussion in 'LG' started by guffe2004, Mar 29, 2015.

1. guffe2004

guffe2004 Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Hy guys, i've install the latest Android Lollipop 5 on my device which is LG G2 Flex and all i can say is that is working very very slow... my processor stay always at 80% even in idle mode or even on Sleep mode with all the background app's turned off...

The battery drain is insane and also when i drag down the notification bar, is kinda laggy ...

Anyone else experience this kind of problems or is just my device that could be faulty ?

2. Loading...

3. Andreas

Andreas Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    nope mate, your device is not faulty, is that Android L on these devices is kinda Lagy, not talking about the Nexus 6, it was a completly disaster...

Let's hope that their new update will fix those kind of bugs...

And about your processor beeing always at 80%, this is not normal, will all the app's turned down and all task turned off while in sleep mode...

Try to factory reset it or clear dalvik cache from CWM...

4. guffe2004

guffe2004 Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Oh, so is not only my device... about Nexus 6 running Android 5, i don't know, from what i have seen in presentation, that phone is a monster and the sistem is working smooth and flawless...

[ Edit ] I finally fix the Processor problem :), i install kaspersky antivirus and it told me that i have malware in my phone, i clean it and now the Procesor is always at 45% when i open task's while in sleep mode it stays at 5%

5. Andreas

Andreas Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Glad you fix it, these damn viruses :(

Oh, trust me, presentations of the Nexus 6 are not the same like real life...