Battery Can't hold a Full Night Charge !!

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Andreas, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Andreas

Andreas Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    sience a few days i have notice that my battery no longer can't hold a full night charge... it was ok until a few weeks ago when i have notice a constantly very fast discharge while i surf the internet...

In the past i use to get almost 8 hours of full surfing, downloading and listening music, now i barelly get 2 hours and the battery it drops at 2% and shut down...

2. Loading...

3. problemphone

problemphone New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Did you charge your phone On or Off ? many people have reported this issues , it is recommended that you charge your phone off, even the manufacter recommend this... it is well known that mobile device can hold a better charge if they are charged while they are turned off...

4. Andreas

Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Dosen't matter how i charge it, off or on, the battery can barrely last 2 hours like i said above.. :( Help

5. problemphone

problemphone New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    try to install an background Killer Apps from PlayStore, i personally recommend you Clean Master, is the best ... you need to have root acces in order to disable start up items or to kill tasks while the screen is off...

If none of this helps you, then you might probably need to change your battery because it is already old ... :((

Diane Lane likes this.
  6. Andreas

Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Ok, i will give it a try and tell you ....

PS : still the same issue even with all the background apps off... i think i need to change my battery ... :(

Edit 2 : I receive my net battery yesterday and i'm able to use it daily ( surfing, listening music, gaming ) almost 12 hours... the problem was the old battery, during time it no longer hold a completly charge :(