ASUS ZenPad S 8.0

Discussion in 'Android Tablets' started by teamxxlp, Jul 11, 2015.

1. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

The Asus ZenPad S 8.0 comes in two different forms, both featuring Intel processors and 2K screens with Android 5.0, but the beefed up version features a more powerful Intel processor and 4GB of RAM. Few tablets have that much RAM, so it's nice to see Asus releasing a premium tablet at the reasonable price of $299. The lower-end version was released a day ago, and the better version is coming soon.

Diane Lane likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Asus has some decent products. I had a laptop from them before, and it worked quite well, and gave me no problems. It's good to see a company making a tablet with 4 GB. I know people who have been avoiding tablets, because they didn't feel they had the specifications needed to run their applications, so this sounds promising.

teamxxlp likes this.
  4. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

I have an Asus Chromebook that I spilled sugary tea into its keyboard, and the thing still runs like it never happened, even though there was liquid pouring out of it! I like the fact that Asus puts 4GB of RAM into its main smartphones and now a couple of tablets, and the fact that the company uses Intel's processors. Intel hasn't caught up to Qualcomm's mobile processors, but it's getting closer, and that wouldn't have happened without support from companies like Asus.

Diane Lane likes this.