Asus Zenfone Selfie

Discussion in 'Other Android Phones' started by teamxxlp, Jul 14, 2015.

1. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

In China, the Asus Zenfone Selfie recently received certification in China, so its release is guaranteed within the next month or two. It features, if I recall correctly, front-and-rear cameras that are both 13MP, which isn't surprising, considering its Selfie name. I believe it has front-facing flash, too. The device is otherwise fairly similar to the Asus Zenfone 2 in hardware and design.

2. Loading...

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Member

That is a very innovative idea. I do not know of any phone having 13 mp front camera and even a flash! Selfie addicts will probably rejoice with this phone lol. I have been bugging my sister to change her old phone and purchase the Asus Zenfone as I have heard only good things about it. Maybe this phone will finally make up her mind!

4. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

A lot of phones actually target selfie fans with high-megapixel front shooters and front LED flash. This includes the HTC Desire Eye and other devices from different manufacturers. There's nothing necessarily special about this range of devices because front-facing cameras continue to get more attention on flagship smartphones and midrange devices alike. That means higher resolution images and flash among other features on the front of smartphones.

5. David Lopez

David Lopez Member

Asus Zenfone 2 is pretty good when it comes to selfie. Because it has a beautification mode and a good camera.