after replace the iphone6 display why i have only dark screen?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fary, Apr 7, 2015.

1. fary

fary Visitor
    Visitor

i had little crush on my new iphone6 so i get a new screen and replace it nicely but after that there is nothing on my iphone6 display while i can see light under the screen! then i replace back with my old screen but still the same! the phone is opening coz it can connect to itune but i dont see anything on screen!

2. Loading...

3. chevypowell

chevypowell Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

There is a problem with the with the Digitizer. Small White squares along the bottom of the screen can also indicate that the flex cable is not seated correctly. This cable is the first cable that connects the screen to the motherboard. It’s located at the top of the phone with a horizontal orientation.

1 Remove all the three connectors and reseat them properly

2 Reseat the ribbon cables to the LCD Screen of your IPhone and your small white squares will be gone

3 Reseat the Sensor or camera Flex cable . This requires you to separate the glass from the LCD

for the complete guide read, here

4. Natasha

Natasha Visitor
    Visitor

5. jfab

jfab Member

That's a good instruction. I just hope I won't have the same problem but in case, I now know what to do! Thanks to this thread!

6. Philip Aiden

Philip Aiden New Member

Ask someone skilled in fixing iPhone. I just got an iPhone 6 screen replacement from KING JU and replaced the broken one. Now it works fine.

7. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Is this a repair that you've done yourself or did you take it to a repair shop to be fixed? If it's from the shop then I'd be tempted to just take it back and let them sort it out to be honest.