Abnormally High Cell Standby on Battery Usage

Mohammed

Hi,

I just noticed this today and I am wondering if anyone is having abnormally high cell standby under battery usage?

I mean even higher than screen. Any fixes?

This is something recently, is first time I see this and I don't remember installing any apps that are changing my settings.

Oliver

Hi,

I just noticed this today and I am wondering if anyone is having abnormally high cell standby under battery usage?

I mean even higher than screen. Any fixes?

This is something recently, is first time I see this and I don't remember installing any apps that are changing my settings.
Yes, it happened for me as well and to a lot of users from what I can see on other forums. It appears to be from the 5.0.2 update.

Mohammed

Yes, it happened for me as well and to a lot of users from what I can see on other forums. It appears to be from the 5.0.2 update.
Update: It may be WiFi related.

I've been on LTE all day and cell standby doesn't even show up anymore in the top 8.

Iamyou

I'm sure issue will get fixed on a update. Keep in mind phone is technically not being released until April 10th. We are the lucky ones!

Blingtron5

I've had massive battery drain today, but for some reason I don't even see cell standby in the list of battery stats. Any idea why that might be?

Andreas

Recognized Member
Recognized Member
Google Services should not be that high. The phone may need to settle.

I got over 4 hours of SOT with screen set at about 80%. Pretty happy.

Charlie

Hi everyone

I am experiencing the same battery issue. I just did a factory reset because I went into panic and turned off wifi calling.

This is frustrating and can't wait for a god damn fix.