3 Of My Best Free Skrill(MoneyBookers) Plugin-GateWay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shay, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Shay

Shay Member
    Senior Member Recognized Member

[​IMG]

3 of my Best Free Skrill(MoneyBookers) Plugin-GateWay that I used to market and collect payments

Skrill is the cheaper way to send and receive money worldwide. Secure and convenient online payments. More than 36.5 million customers and 160 000

For most people who don’t have PayPal For Making Payments online, Skrill is the best alternative . Skrill For WordPress Plugins makes it convenient to manage transaction online

3 Of My Best Free Skrill(MoneyBookers) Plugin-GateWay

1 WooCommerce Skrill Gateway Plugin
    This Skrill Plugin for WordPress will allow users to make quick and easy checkout , they will be redirected to a secure portal where they can complete their payment.

2 Moneybookers Gateway For EShop
    This Skrill Plugin For WordPressIs an extension of another plugin called Eshop .This Skrill Gateway plugin is very robust and functional prior to the E-shop System. One of the best features of Money Bookers Gateway for eShop is that it Uses HTTPS which is very secure while performing payments.

3 Skrill(MooneyBooker)Donation Pro For WordPress Plugin
    This Mooney Booker Donation Plugin for WordPress is very impressive because it consists of

• OKPay
    • Paypal
    • Payza
    • 2Checkout
    • Skrill/ Moneybookers
    All -in -one Mooney Booker Plugin that gives you a full access to these payment providers within in the settings page.

2. Loading...