In today’s mobile world, Android is one of the best operating systems, that supports a large number of applications, which attract many users towards it.
In this article, I will list some of the best Android tablets, so if you are planning to get one here are some suggestions.
List of Best Android Tablets
Nvidia Shield tablet
Nvidia Shield tablet comes with high resolution graphics and new Tegra K1 processor. Many other new features make this device one of the Best Android Tablets.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 comes second in this list with its super high resolution and new KitKat operating system built in it. Bad thing is that too much pre-installed software may confuse the general users.
LG Pad 8.3 Google play Edition
LG Pad 8.3 Google play Edition is a pure android tablet with deeper Google’s integration. It has sharp display and runs faster than many other tablets available in the market. The memory of this tablet can be expanded, which is an added advantage to the users. It also receives latest updates on regular basis.
Google Nexus 9
Those who have purchased Google Nexus 9 are pretty happy with its performance. It has high-quality construction, 8.9-inch screen, powerful processor and clear sound.
Toshiba Excite Go
Toshiba Excite Go is the perfect option if you are looking for a tablet that comes with the affordable price. General performance satisfies the users who do not require very much. This tablet has 7-inch display, 1 GB RAM, and a non-removable Li-Po battery.
Google pixel C
Google unveiled its Pixel C, the in-house built tablet in 2015 that surprised everyone by its excellent productivity. Though this model is bit overpriced but it has to offer a lot to the users. Equipped with NVIDIA’s Tegra X1 processor, 3GB RAM, 34.2 WHr battery and a big 10.2 inch display this device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The starting price is $499 while you need to pay more $149 to get the official accessories with it.
- 2 inch LTPS LCD display with a resolution of 2560 x 1800
- Octa-core NVIDIA Tegra X1 processor of 1.9 GHz with 3GB RAM
- Rear camera 8 MP and front camera 2MP
- Weight about 517 gm with a measurement of 242 x 179 x 7mm
- Non removable 34.2 WHr battery
- 32 and 64 GB storage, do not support microSD card
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 came with a smaller screen than its predecessor Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 to make the device more portable. Running on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop this tablet will let you enjoy at your best with its plenty of power. The weight is also less than the predecessor which makes it far easier to carry. Here are the specifications:
- Super AMOLED display of 8.0 inch having a resolution of 1536×2048
- Octa core Samsung ExynosA 5433 processor of 1.9 GHz with 3GB RAM
- 8MP and 2.1 MP camera
- Non removable 4000mAH battery
- Weight about 265g with 198.6 x 134.8 x 5.6mm measurement
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro
Lenovo has to offer something different in its latest tablet to cut down the monotony. They have incorporated a full blown projector and a built in stand which is not seen in any other devices, so it is really unique. Though this set is little expensive but addition of decent software, bigger display, the projector, etc. make it worth having.
- 1 inch IPS LCD display of 2560 x 1600 resolution
- Quad core Intel Atom x5-Z8500 processor of 2.24 GHz with 2GB RAM
- 32 GB storage, expandable up to 128 GB
- 13MP and 5MP camera
- Non removable 10200 mAH battery
- Weight about 667gm with 247 x 179 x 4.68mm measurement
Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet
Sony is not only ruling the Smartphone market industry rather they have great presence and is doing quite well in the tablet industry as well. Xperia Z4 is the latest tablet from Sony that is really worth to have due to high end specifications. Powered with Snapdragon 810 processor, 3GB RAM, huge storage, 10.1 inch display and a high capacity battery this tablet looks very attractive with its sleek and thin design. But it runs on android 5.0 Lollipop, however, Sony will soon release the Android 6.0 marshmallow update for it.
- 1 inch IPS LCD display having 2560 x 1600 resolution
- 0GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with 3GB RAM
- 32 GB storage that can be expanded further up to 128 GB
- 1 and 5.1 MP rear and front camera
- Non removable 6000 mAH battery
- Weight about 389gm with a measurement of 254 x 167 x 6.1mm
Dell Venue 8 7000
Talking about one of the thinnest tablets in the market and Dell venue 7 8000 is the perfect one to go for. With a thickness of just 6.1mm this tablet has to offer great performance with excellent battery life. Yes, Dell did not compromise on the battery part in order to make the tablet such thin. See the specificatiob below.
- 4 inch OLED display of 1600 x 2560 resolution
- Quad coreA Intel Atom Z3580 processor of 2.3 GHz with 2GB RAM
- 16GB Storage, expandable up to 512 GB
- Non removable 5900 mAH battery
- 8MP and 2MP camera
- Weigh about 305gm with a measurement of 215.9 x 124.2 x 6.1mm.