TikTok is a global platform that’s really popular these days. It’s one of the most downloaded apps on Google Store. Since millions of people use it at the same time, it happens that the app sometimes crashes. So are you an active TikToker whose videos won’t upload from time to time, and you get really frustrated about it? Do not worry, you have come to the right place. Read this guide and find out how to fix the videos not an uploading problem.
There are several reasons why this problem is happening to you.
See also: How to get more likes on TikTok
Check your internet connection
If you are using Wi-Fi:
- Check the connection on your android, iPhone, or tablet.
- If the little Wi-Fi sign in your notification bar isn’t showing, your internet connection is lost. Maybe you accidentally turned the Wi-Fi off? If yes, just turn it on and once you are connected to the internet your video will start uploading.
- If not, go to your Wi-Fi router. You just need to check if the router has internet access. Usually, you can see that by just looking if there’s a little light that’s on. If it’s not, you’ll need to restart it. Just find it’s off button, click it, wait a few minutes and turn it back on. You’ll need to wait for a while. The connection will probably be established. If by chance you still don’t have internet, consider waiting a while or calling your network distributor to see what’s the problem.
If you are using mobile data:
- Check to see if your mobile data is fast enough for it to start uploading the video. On android, if it says H+ your internet is fast enough. If it’s not that fast, you would probably have to wait a bit longer for the video to be online.
Check to see if you uploaded a video with a watermark
You will maybe get a message from TikTok saying that you are currently blocked from posting anything, or that your video just can’t be uploaded because it violates the terms of the app.
- If you got blocked, go to settings of the app and check to see how long will you be blocked. Maybe you haven’t done anything wrong, if you haven’t, don’t hesitate to contact support and ask them why you can’t upload a video. You will get more instructions, information, and a way to fix the issue from them.
- And if your video violates the terms, it could be that the song is the problem. Some artists don’t allow the usage of their songs without their permission. Just change the song and try posting it again.
- Some people use other apps to edit their TikTok videos. If you are one of those people, watch your video carefully to see if there is any trace of that app’s watermark in your video. Sometimes they are hidden. Or just considering changing the editing app.
TikTok is overbooked
Maybe the problem isn’t you or your phone or the internet connection that you’re on. Since TikTok is a mega-famous platform these days, and a lot of people use it, like all other apps that are this much famous it sometimes just stops working.
- Contact some of your friends to see if they are maybe experiencing the same thing as you.
- Consider contacting support for more information about this issue.
- Do some research to see if someone on the web wrote something about it.
- Wait for a while, until the app starts working again.
Maybe your version of the app is out of date or it’s not working properly
- Go to the app store to see if the new version of the app has been released, and update it if the new update is available.
- Try uninstalling the app and then downloading it again.
This guide contained some of the most common errors that are happening in this app while uploading a video. We hope that these tips helped you in solving your problem!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.