Wanna look for professional software to edit PDF file? Wanna turn PDF files into editable documents with Word and other tools? We offer the compatible and reliable 5 best pdf editor for Mac for your reference during the upcoming macOS 10.14 Mojave.
With the most unique features, you can actually make the most of PDFelement 6 Pro to transform PDF documents the way you want. The software’s great and highly practical features help you to protect passwords, sign-in, annotate, create, edit and even convert PDF documents into other formats. Its unique interface is user-friendly to help you maximize your productivity with professional documents using the best Adobe Acrobat alternative on the planet.
Its great features include:
- Ability to fill, read and open XFA-based PDF forms easily
- Advanced graphics objects editing abilities from cropping, mirroring to rotating
- Enhanced OCR (Optical Character Recognition) accuracy with table recognition and virtual server adaptation
- Supports 9 languages including Chinese, English, Dutch, French, Japanese, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
- Mac user-friendly including iOS
- Professionals automated functionalities include:
- Automation of form recognition to transform old office documents into interactive files
- Automation through a single click to extract data fast and easily, accurately and efficiently
- Using advances OCR to change paper files into document formats easily usable and analyzable
The full version costs a little less than $100 with a sliding scale depending on the number of licenses ordered. For example, you will get 10% discount per license if you order 11 for your business. Plus, PDFelement 6 for Mac has a light-weight version which enables to meet your daily work. It enables you to create, edit, convert, protect, sign and it cost only $59.95. Here you can try the different two versions to free.
With Adobe Acrobat Pro DC sharing and preparing your documents in the most professional and polished manner is simple, fast and easy. An annual subscription is required to work with PDF functionalities through Document Cloud and desk functions to complete your tasks.
- Creation of top quality PDFs to transform documents into top-notch usable PDFs viewable and shareable
- Easy export of PDF documents to most formats such as conversion of PDFs to most Microsoft formats like PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to edit images and text in PDF to easily rectify some font, typo or add some image
- Easily combine your files such as spreadsheets and arrange all in a single PDF
- Protection of your critical documents to avoid unscrupulous editing or copying of sensitive info in your PDF docs
- Ink signature replacement to manage, store and track docs as signed
- Easy forms transformation where Excel, Word and paper forms are transformed into PDF forms you can sign and fill with ease
- PDF documents easy to prepare for printing purposes with swift preparation, correction, preflight and reviewing of PDF files for top-quality print production
More expensive than the first PDF tool and not offering the features related to OCR technology, Adobe Acrobat DC is recommended for companies that can afford to license $14.99/ month per workstation.
PDF Expert Mac version was launched back in 2015 and requires over $72 access fee. It has usable and practical features that work fairly well. PDF Expert for Mac includes such usable features such as:
- Text annotation to help you add notes and highlight text
- Fill out your forms such as insertion orders and tax forms
- Signing documents with a couple of clicks such as invoices and contracts
- Editing PDFs to rectify typos, change an image, text or add a link
- File size reduction for a compact yet sleek PDF file you can share easily
- Easy and fast creation of new PDFs
- Creation of original content by merging files, adding blank pages, deleting existing pages perhaps to update a work doc, research or presentation
- Pages extraction to share around
- Merging files from diverse sources ensures collaboration in projects is easier
Note: While it has its benefits it lacks a number of functional modules and the PDF compatibility can be better.
It also has a free trial and you can buy it at $59.99.
PDFpenPro is a quality PDF editing tool for Mac with a minimum access fee of $74.95, and the pro version is $124.95.
It allows you to add images, text and images to your PDF documents and even carry out a number of changes, including correcting typos.
Other functionalities include:
- Proofreading OCR captured results
- Export PDF into Word
- Easy text correction and editing
- PDF signing on Mac to secure files with a digital signature through a quick signature scan
- PDFs stored in the cloud where they can be edited in Dropbox or iCloud
- Management of pages supported including deletion, removal, rearrangement, insertion
- PDF storage to Evernote supported
- Digital signatures can be validated to authenticate them
- Password protection includes AES 256-bit encryption
Apple Macs have diverse tools and Preview is one of them, preinstalled and ready for use. The preview comes with diverse PDF document editing functions but not really as huge and intense as you would expect in a better alternative such as PDFelement for Macs. All the same, you can actually use it to edit images, sign and fill in your forms, annotate and view PDFs.
• Filling and signing forms within your Mac where only opening of the PDF document within the software is required
• Protection of critical PDF documents support to keep sensitive information away from unscrupulous access using a strong password
• PDF combination and management for those who use vast PDF docs supported and can combine the documents for easier tracking
• Conversion of image files into different file formats also supported in Preview, including image file formations such as TIFF, PSD, PNG, and JPEG, especially critical when you need to open some image that has arrived a different unsupported format
• Preview is also pre-installed, includes a multi-format type of view with easy drag and drop thumbnail functions and fast camera recognizable
Note: Be as it may, although it lacks some main edit function, it’s a totally free tool for edit pdf on Mac.