Since smartphones have been offering us the ability to capture screenshots, users make the most out of this feature. Instead of downloading the picture or a particular page they simply take a screenshot and save their data. The process is much faster and easier compared to downloading which is time-taking. Here is how to take a screenshot on Google Pixel 2.
How To Take A Screenshot On Google Pixel 2
Follow the below steps to take a screenshot on Google Pixel 2
- When you are on the screen or page of which you wish to take a screenshot of, press and hold together the Volume Down and Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Your Pixel 2 screen will flicker/flash and display the screenshot you just took.
- You can check the screenshot from your notification shade.
- Click on the notification for a full view of the screenshot taken and share it directly on social media, send it via email, Viber, WhatsApp, etc. Or, save it for yourself. You have the Delete option too if you change your mind and wish to discard it.
- The screenshot is also saved in the Gallery for later use so you can share it on social media or with family and friends.