You’ve decided to ditch your Android device for an iPod, iPad or iPhone? Well, you’ve come to the right place, as today we will teach you how to transfer your important data from a device that runs on Android to one that runs on iOS.
- iPhone 5 or later;
- iPad 4th generation or later
- iPod Touch 6th generation;
- iOS 9 or later running on the iDevice;
- Android 4.0 or later running on the Android handset.
Things To Check Before Starting
- Make sure that both of the Android devices have their Wi-Fi enabled;
- Plug both devices into power;
- Make sure that you have enough space on your iOS device for the data that you will move from your Android handset (including what’s on your external microSD card);
- If you want to transfer the Chrome bookmarks make sure that you update to the latest version of the web browser application.
Starting Transferring Data From Android To iOS
During the setup of your new iOS device, you will need to look for Apps & Data. Once you access it, tap “Move Data From Android,” but keep in mind that if you’ve already finished the setup you will need to reset your iOS device and start over.
Install the “Move to iOS” application on your Android device, open it and select “Continue.” Agree with the terms and conditions and tap on the “Next” button that’s located in the top-right corner. Now you will need to wait for the process to complete, then you will use your data on the iOS device.
HINT: Sometimes, the Android device will say that it has a weak internet connection, but you won’t need to worry about that.
After using the code, you will just need to wait for the transfer data screen to appear, choose the content that you want to transfer and select “Next.” Once the process is complete, you’re done.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.