It’s been a very distinct trend from one of the mobile giants, Samsung in producing variables after every interval. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is another major outcome from the company and is available with all the major service providers.
If any Samsung Galaxy Note 3 needs to be taken abroad then you will need to SIM Unlock your Galaxy Note 3 as it would be working on different carriers. It’s been noticed that the SIM for Note The market has all the weapons and tools required to SIM Unlock Galaxy Note 3 on paid services but here are few simplified steps which will let you SIM unlock the Note 3 for free.
The method to Unlock Galaxy Note 3 is very simple to adhere and require a very little effort to execute.
Follow the below steps and your Note 3 will be unlocked for free
- Go to your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 go to the dialer section.
- Input the code #197328640# in the keypad.
- Commencing with the method press the Menu Key.
- Then Press Back button and press the Menu Key again.
- Open the key input in your device.
- Enter ‘1’ and later press OK.
- Again press the Menu key, followed by the Back Key.
- Now you’ll be able to view several options and you’d have to Tap ‘1’: UMTS.
- Tap ‘8’ for the Phone Control.
- Later Tap ‘6’ Network Lok.
- Tap Options and then Tap ‘3’ Perso SHA256 OFF
- Afterwards Press Menu and Press Back.
- Press ‘6’ COMMON.
- Tap ‘4’ NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ.
Following the above-given steps, there would be a text prompt: “Asterisk Pound One Nine Seven Three Two Eight Six Four Zero Pound”. After the display of the text Galaxy Note 3 will restart and reboot to the normal mode.
If you are unable to use the menu hack to SIM Unlock your Galaxy Note 3, then in such scenarios you always have the liberty to query your carrier provider for the SIM Unlock Code for your device. Most of the carrier service providers provide the required information for free. Check with your service provider for their exact requirements. After requesting the information please follow the steps given below:
- To find the IMEI number of your device dial #06# or another alternative is to go to
- Make a note of the number.
- Contact the service provider and please ask for the SIM Unlock Code for your Galaxy Note 3.
- Provide them with your account information and your Note 3’s IMEI number to get access to the lock code.
- Post your request the service provider will email you the SIM Unlock Code for your phone.
- After the retrieval of the back panel, battery and micro SIM card from your phone.
- Now insert the micro SIM card with the one provided to you by your service provider.
- When prompted, enter the Unlock Code that you received from your service provider and enjoy your SIM-Unlocked for Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Unlock your phone with Unlock Authority
If for some reason the previous method doesn’t work, and you are looking for the best and most reliable unlocking service provider, go to Unlock Authority.
The whole process is super simple. Fill the form and once you get the code to your email, enter it and unlock your device. When you are done, you will be able to use your Galaxy Note 3 with any GSM sim card.
This can’t damage your phone, and it won’t void the warranty. So, if you have been looking for the unlocking service provider you can trust, visit Unlock Authority and unlock your phone.