If you just started playing Sims 4, you know how great and addictive the game is. You can create your own Sim, choose traits and aspirations, a career, create whole families, pets, build homes, decorate houses and apartments, so many things. And if you play by the rules, your Sim will get a job, earn promotions and money. But, is there a way to get more money and get it quick? Sure there is. You can use cheats! It is pretty simple, and in just a few seconds you can have a lot of simoleons you can spend on all kinds of things. For instance, you can finally purchase the most expensive house for your Sims family. Sounds awesome, right? Now, let see how to use cheats and get more money in Sims 4.
See also: The best Sims 4 mods
How to use cheats and get more money in Sims 4
In order to use cheats in Sims 4, you will have to activate them first. Don’t worry, that’s pretty simple as well. Here, we are going to show you how to activate it on various devices.
- PC – if you are playing Sims 4 on PC, press and hold Ctrl + Shift and then press C
- Mac – if you are playing Sims 4 on Mac, press and hold Command + Shift and then press C
- Xbox One – if you are playing Sims 4 on Xbox One, press and hold all 4 shoulder buttons at the same time
- PlayStation 4 – if you are playing Sims 4 on PlayStation 4, press and hold all 4 shoulder buttons at the same time.
When you do this, the white window will open in the top-left corner of the screen. Now, it is time to enter the cheats in that window.
- Kaching – by typing this, you will add 1000 Simoleons to your household.
- Motherlode – by typing this, you will add 50 000 Simoleons to your household.
- Money # – by typing this, you can set a specific amount of Simoleons to be added to your household.
There you go. A very fast and convenient way to get more money in Sims 4, right? Try it out!