The Internet has completely transformed the business marketing. Regardless of the activity, the Internet is probably the most important aspect of an effective marketing strategy.
There has been a rapid growth in the number of companies involved in electronic commerce who sell products and services online. Even more, some of them work exclusively in the online environment. Others are the foundation of many businesses that offers similar products and services through websites.
In this context, it is important to note that the companies and sites that implement the most effective online marketing methods will have more to gain and will lie in the top search engines.
1. The importance of Google. With approximately 80% of all searches being made on Google, it is extremely important to focus on how your website can be built based on SEO arguments to make the website more attractive to Google. Yahoo and Bing are less important, but you can have them in sight too.
2. Keyword Selection. Choose keywords that are relevant to your business, but which may help you get a good position in search engines. Find extensions or “long tail keywords”, because these are the most competitive.
3. Content comes first. In any online marketing campaigns, the content is particularly important. Visitors are more likely to buy from you if you are a leader. Therefore, you need to create content extremely useful and relevant to your field of activity.
4. Generosity is equally important. Another key element for attracting clients with the generosity in sharing the information, offering clients access various tools and programs, etc.
5. Social media campaigns. Concentrate on the main social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin. Remember to try to be “present and available” to help those in the community, not to bombard them with special offers and products.
6. The landing pages. Refers to all you do to attract qualified traffic to the website, from SEO improvements to strong marketing campaigns and generating relevant content.
7. Pay attention to the customer. Refers to making phone calls or sending an email to thank a person when he bought from you.
8. Patience and tenacity. It’s normal to be discouraged and frustrated if you choose an inbound online marketing approach in the short term. In reality, the online marketing strategy involves patience and persistence to achieve favorable results.