USB hubs are devices that expand one USB port to multiple USB ports by providing more ports to connect to more devices. They are built for laptops, monitors and printers. They all are merged in a box to one USB port for input. This week, we have the Atolla 7-Port USB Data Hub Splitter and the TP-Link 9-Port USB 3.0 Hub (2ndGen) available at great prices.
Atolla 7-Port USB Data Hub Splitter
The Atolla 7-Port USB Data Hub Splitter is a 7-port USB 3.0 splitter with great high-speed data transfer and one smart charging port. Each port has its own on/off switch. It is also available with a 5V/4A power adapter extension to charge iPhones and/or iPads.
Some of the features of Atolla 7-Port USB Data Hub Splitter are mentioned below:
- This hub splitter expands one USB 3.0 port to 7 USB 3.0 data ports that can be used to connect printers, keyboards, speakers, mouse and other USB devices.
- Other than the high-speed data ports, this hub also includes one fast charging port that can charge iPhones, iPads rapidly. It provides a charging power of up to 2.4A.
- For the safety of the individual devices, the Atolla 7-Port USB Data Hub Splitter comes with an individual on/off switch.
- The splitter is compatible with Linux, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, MacOS X (10x or above).
The original cost of this USB hub is $25.99, but this week it is available at just $20.39 saving a total of $5.60
TP-Link 9-Port USB 3.0 Hub
The TP-Link 9-Port USB 3.0 Hub is a 2nd gen product with 7 ports expandability and with 2 rapid charge ports. All the 7 ports are USB 3.0 ports. The hub has a very sleek looking design with great built quality.
Some of the features of TP-Link 9-Port USB 3.0 Hub are mentioned below:
- Each of the 7 ports is a USB 3.0 port with transfer speeds of up to 5Gbs, which is 10x times faster than USB 2.0.
- There is no hassle of switching to different devices with the 7 ports available.
- Other than the USB ports, there are 2 charging ports with rapid-charge technology that can charge your Android or iOS device in no time.
- The hub adjusts current smartly to match the maximum current need of the devices.
The original cost of the USB hub is $29.99, but this week it is available at just $24.99 saving a total of $5.00.
Both the Atolla 7-Port USB Data Hub Splitter and TP-Link 9-Port USB 3.0 Hub provide some great features that making them a deal at this price. The TP-Link 9-Port USB 3.0 Hub is available at $24.99 and the Atolla 7-Port USB Data Hub Splitter is available at $20.39.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.