One of the issues we all experienced at some point is not to be able to one of our accounts due to the incorrect username or password, which can be so annoying. If you often log in at different sites, each time you enter the data (username and password) manually, it could happen that you will forget the login details. The good thing is that Google Chrome can save your passwords easily. This guide will show you how to save the password in Google Chrome.
You also may read: How To Install And Remove Theme In Google Chrome
How To Save The Password In Google Chrome
If you don’t know the procedure, just follow these instructions:
- Start Google Chrome browser
- On the top right panel, press the menu button
- In the menu, select “Settings”
- In the next window, scroll down to the bottom and select “Show advanced settings”
- Then locate “Passwords and forms” section and put a checkmark in two paragraphs: “Enable Autofill to fill out web forms with a single click” and “Offer to save your web passwords”.
Then the automatically save password procedure is completed.
Now, every time you log in to any site, Google Chrome browser will offer you to save your passwords to your account.
When you need to log in (to your account), you only need to put the data in the field and click with the left mouse button on the desirable username in the boxes and it will be filled in automatically.
Now you know how to save passwords in Google chrome. This method is pretty good because even if your computer erased all the data, it still can be recovered because it is not stored on your computer but on your Google profile, of course, if you have one, and if not, then you need to register as soon as possible.
Image Source: www.i.ytimg.com
You may also read: How To Enable Parental Controls In Google Chrome