The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 has been launched in the US in March 2017 and had a price of $599.99. Well, it seems that the price of this device has already dropped under $500 in the mentioned country. By having a quick look at the company’s US website, we can clearly see that the Galaxy Tab S3 can be purchased for only $499.99.
This means that the price of the handset has been reduced by $100 in just a few months after its released date. We have to mention that the discount is offered for both the black and silver color variants of the tablet. There are also other third-party retailers such as B&H or Best Busy that are offering the same discount. BuyDig is currently offering a “freebie” in the form of a 7800 mAh battery.
If you want to purchase the silver version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, you can get it for only $491.22 from Amazon.
If you don’t know what the specifications of this tablet, are then we will list them below:
- Dimensions: 237.3x169x6mm;
- Weight: 429 grams (Wi-Fi variant) or 434 grams (LTE variant);
- Display: 9.7-inch super AMOLED that supports a resolution of 2048×1536 pixels at 264 ppi;
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820;
- Processor: dual-core Kryo CPU clocked at 1.6GHz and a dual-core Kryo CPU clocked at 2.15GHz;
- Graphics card: Adreno 530;
- RAM: 4GB of RAM;
- Internal storage: 32GB;
- External storage: microSD card up to 256GB;
- Primary camera: 13MP that features autofocus, LED flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR;
- Secondary camera: 5MP;
- Battery: 6000 mAh (non-removable).
As you can see, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 is pretty powerful and we think that $499.99 is a very good price for it.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.