More than two years have passed since Samsung has released its Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 smartphones. However, we have to mention that these two devices come with some pretty good specifications, which allow them to run on the Android Nougat without any problems.
Well, it seems that if you own a device Samsung Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge device connected to the T-Mobile network, you will get the Android Nougat Update via OTA (over-the-air). However, you should keep in mind that some users will receive the update faster, while others will receive it a few days later. If you have not received the update yet, we suggest you to just keep checking for updates from time to time.
Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge: Specifications
First of all, we have to mention that the only difference between the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge is the curved edge screen. You will also notice that the Galaxy S6 Edge comes with a slightly more powerful battery, but the difference is almost insignificant. That being said, let’s see the rest of the specifications:
- Display: 5.1-inch super AMOLED that supports a resolution of 2560×1440 pixels at 577 ppi;
- Chipset: Exynos 7420 Octa;
- Processor: quad-core Cortex A57 CPU clocked at 2.1GHz and a quad-core Cortex A53 CPU clocked at 1.5GHz;
- Graphics Card: Mali-T760MP8;
- RAM: 3GB of RAM;
- Internal storage: 32GB, 64GB or 128GB;
- Primary camera: 16MP that features LED flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, auto HDR, panorama;
- Secondary camera: 5MP that’s able to record videos at 1440p resolution @ 30FPS;
- Battery: 2550 mAh non-removable (Galaxy S6) or 2600 mAh non-removable (Galaxy S6 Edge).
Do you own a Galaxy S6/S6 Edge device that is connected on T-Mobile? Tell us your thoughts about the new Android Nougat update that has just been released for the two devices!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.