According to the previous reports, Samsung will finally announce its Galaxy Note 8 on August 23, 2017. Unfortunately, the company has not made an official statement about this and some new reports are suggesting that the device will actually hit the stores on September 15, 2017.
Well, some new rumors are now saying that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will actually be available for purchase on August 24, 2017 in the US. This is exactly only 1 day later after the rumored announcement.
This information comes from a “Best Buy” employee who got confirmation through Samsung and Verizon channels. This is really good news for the people who live in the US, but there are also high chances that August 24, 2017 will actually be the date when Samsung will start taking pre-orders for the handset.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Specifications
- Dimensions: 162.5×74.6×8.5mm;
- Display: 6.3-inch super AMOLED that supports a resolution of 2960×1440 pixels at 522 ppi;
- Chipset: Exynos 8895 Octa or Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835;
- Processor: octa-core clocked at 1.69GHz;
- RAM: 6GB of RAM;
- Internal storage: 64GB or 128GB;
- External storage: up to 256GB using a microSD card;
- Primary camera: dual 12MP that features OIS, phase detection autofocus, 3x optical zoom, dual-LED flash, touch focus, face detection, auto HDR, panorama;
- Secondary camera: 8MP that features auto HDR and can be used for dual video call;
- Battery: 3300 mAh (non-removable).
We agree that there are some specifications missing, such as the processor type and the weight of the device. However, Samsung will most likely unveil the Galaxy Note 8 on August 23, 2017, when we will get informed about its specifications.
What are your thoughts about the Samsung Galaxy Note 8? Will you purchase it as soon it gets released or will you wait to read some reviews about it first?
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.