According to reports, a new update has just been released for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note 5.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has received the update version N910FXXS1DQG5 that has a size of 200MB. We have to mention that this is a security update that comes along with the Android fixes for the month of July 2017. Aside from the security patch, the update also comes with some minor changes.
On the other hand, the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 T-Mobile variant in the US, has received the update version N920TUVS4EQG1 that has a size of only 24.39MB. According to T-Mobile it comes with system improvements, but it also contains the July security patch, which means that you should install it as soon as possible.
Keep in mind that these updates are released over-the-air (OTA), meaning that some users might it sooner than others.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 / Samsung Galaxy Note 5: Specifications
- Dimensions: 153.5×78.6×8.5mm / 153.2×76.1×7.6mm;
- Weight: 176 grams / 171 grams;
- Display: 5.7-inch super AMOLED that supports a resolution of 2560×1440 pixels at 518 ppi (on both);
- Chipsets: Exynos 5433 / Exynos 7420 Octa;
- Processors: quad-core Cortex A53 CPU clocked at 1.3GHz and a quad-core Cortex A57 CPU clocked at 1.9GHz / quad-core Cortex A57 CPU clocked at 2.1GHz and a quad-core Cortex A53 CPU clocked at 1.5GHz;
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB;
- Graphics cards: Mali-T760 MP6 / Mali-T760 MP8;
- Internal storage: 32GB / 32GB, 64GB or 128GB;
- External storage: up to 256GB using a microSD card / no external storage;
- Primary and secondary cameras: 16MP and 3.7MP / 16MP and 5MP;
- Battery: 3220 mAh (removable) / 3000 mAh (non-removable).
Do you own any of these two handsets? What new features would you like to see being added to these devices?
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.