Samsung has just revealed the two new mid-range smartphones and they have really nice features and specs.
Galaxy A8 and Galaxy A8 Plus differ in size, but they have many great things in common, including thin bezels. It seems that the South Korean giant is reshaping phone design by making bezels as thin as possible or just removing them.
Galaxy A8 and Galaxy A8 Plus: specs and features
Galaxy A fans will rejoice with the A8 2018 specs found in both variants:
- The phones are made of metal and glass with rounded display corners and Infinity displays.
- There is a fingerprint scanner and it is located below the main rear camera
- A LED flash sensor lies next to the min camera
- Thins bezels
- Dual camera setup on the front: 16-megapizel with f/1.9 aperture and 8-megapixel with f/1.9 aperture
- The phones are IP68 certified for both water and dust resistance
- Exynos 7885 14nm 64-bit octa-core processor
- Two SIM card slots
- Expandable storage up to 256GB
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS and Samsung’s custom UI
- Bluetooth 5.0
- NFC and 4G LTE with VoLTE
- A rear 16-megapixel snapper f/1.7 aperture camera
Samsung Galaxy A8 2018
The thin variant comes with a 5.6-inch full HD+, 2220 x 1080 Super AMOLED Infinity display. It has a 3,000 mAh non-removable battery and 4GB of RAM.
The Galaxy A8 comes with 32 or 64 GB of memory storage and it measures 149.2 x 70.6 x 8.4mm.
Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus 2018
This variant features a 6 inch full HD, 2220 x 1080 Super AMOLED infinity display and 3,500 mAh battery. It has adaptive charging, just like the other variant.
It offers either 4 or 6 GB of RAM and 32 or 64 GB of internal storage. It measures 159.9 x 75.7 x 8.3mm.
Galaxy A8 (2018) costs €499 ($588), while the Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) has a starting price of €599 ($706) in Europe.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.