Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 has been released back in January 2017, but it seems that the developers are still working on improving the device by bringing new patches for the operating system that it is running on.
Samsung has already started pushing the new update for the Galaxy A5 2017 and it comes with firmware version A520FXXU2AQF5. This new update has been released in Europe via over-the-air (OTA), meaning that you could get the update right now or you will have to wait a few weeks until it hits your handset.
The new update has less than 30MB in size, but it comes with performance and stability improvements. That being said, the new update doesn’t come with any features or options, which is quite disappointing for some owners of this device. The good news is that once you install this update on your handset, you will most likely notice an improvement in both stability and performance, which will please you.
If you have not received yet the update on your handset, you can head to the device’s Settings->About Phone menu and manually check if the update is available for your smartphone. If it is not yet available, we suggest you to just re-check 1-2 times per day, as it should take too long until all the Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 owners will receive this update.
Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: Specifications
- Dimensions: 146.1×71.4×7.9mm;
- Weight: 157 grams;
- Display: 5.2-inch super AMOLED that supports a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels at 424 ppi and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4;
- Chipset: Exynos 7880 Octa;
- Processor: octa-core Cortex A53 CPU clocked at 1.9GHz;
- RAM: 3GB of RAM;
- Graphics card: Mali-T830MP3;
- Internal storage: 32GB;
- External storage: up to 256GB using a microSD card;
- Cameras: 16MP (primary) and 16MP (secondary);
- Battery: 3000 mAh (non-removable).
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.