Mobile apps are constantly on the rise. They perform various functions and are designed specifically for a purpose. Qardio allows you to download a mobile app that is beneficial to your health. I will be exploring the ways in which you may use the Qardio app.The Qardio App works with Android 4.4 or later. For iPhone users, the Qardio App works with iOS 7.0 or later. It is very easy to use and convenient.
If you are pregnant then the Qardio App will be useful. It helps expectant moms record their weekly progress and add photos to their measurements to visualize milestones.
If you are concern about your weight and staying fit, the Qardio App can also help you. It will track your BMI and full body composition changes over time so you can get to know your body better.Set your goals and track your progress with easy goal setting function.
Monitoring your heart with Qardio App
- You can also view your QardioArm blood pressure monitor measurement history and see how your heart health is changing over time with comprehensive charts and graphs.
- Understand your measurements by viewing your results on the World Health Organization chart. Take the guess work out of interpreting your numbers.
- Track your measurements by location. See how your blood pressure changes at your office, home or on vacation.
- Qardio App integrates with many other apps and platforms, making it easy to combine, analyze and store data conveniently in one place.
- Friends and family can easily follow your measurements with notifications and automatic data sharing.
- Qardio App lets you store your doctor’s email so you can keep them informed about your health periodically, with the click of a button.
With the Qardio App, you can get benefit and real-time response to your conditions and status. You can monitor the pattern and see where you have improved and where you can improve.
All the information obtained here is available on Qardio’s website. You can visit https://www.getqardio.com/ for more information. Thank you for reading.