The much-awaited Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are announced. With amazing features and a cool user interface, these two phones are expected to take the industry by storm and could also provide some much-needed competition to the iPhone X and Google Pixel 2.
People are just waiting to get their hands on the new phone but will have to wait for a little while before the phones hit the stores. Samsung announced on its website that customers can pre-order the device online and book their phone now.
This article will give you a head up on how to pre-order Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+.
See also: Top Best Features Of Samsung Galaxy S9
When is the phone available for purchase?
It was announced that the device will be available for pre-order from March 2nd onwards. The pre-order marathon is expected to start at 12:01 am ET. The phone will reach you within 14 working days from the date of purchase.
How can you pre-order the phone?
Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ are available on Samsung’s online and offline channels.
- For the online option, here is the address of the Samsung store: https://shop.samsung.com to complete your booking.
- You will have to enter specific details such as name, email ID, address, color preference of phone, etc. to name a few.
- Once the details have been entered, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- The unlocked phones are available at a full pay price of USD719.99 for S9 and USD 839.99 for S9+ or at USD 30 per month for the S9 and USD 35 for the S9+, for the next two years.
- The phones are also available on a pre-order deal offered by various mobile carriers such as AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
- If you wish to pre-book your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ by means of the offline channel, you will have to register using the pre-book app available at any of the outlets. They will be available from Monday onwards.
How much will the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ cost you?
The basic price for a Samsung Galaxy S9 is set at USD 719.99 in the United States, whereas the Galaxy S9+ is available at a price of USD 839.99. The above-mentioned prices are in the United States only. The exact pricing details of both the phones are expected to be announced along with launch event of the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Specifications
The screen size of the Galaxy S9 consists of a 5.8-inch QHD+ Curved Super AMOLED 18.5:9 display with breathtaking colors. The phone is also powered by a powerful 4GB RAM. Now comes the interesting part. The Galaxy S9 features one of the best cameras, a powerful 12-megapixel rear camera with OIS and f/1.5 and f/2.4 aperture. It also has an 8-megapixel autofocus front camera with a f/1.7 sensor. The phone is available in a number of memory variants ranging from 64 GB to 256 GB. It also supports 400 GB extendable memory. It is also backed by a 3000 mAh battery which could go for days altogether.
Samsung Galaxy S9+ Specifications
The term bigger and better applies to the Galaxy S9+. The phone features a 6.2-inch QHD+ Curved Super AMOLED 18.5:9 display. In India, the phone is powered by the Samsung Exynos 9810 SoC, with four cores clocked at 2.7GHz and the other four cores clocked at about 1.7GHz. The Galaxy S9+ comes with a 6GB RAM, making it a very powerful phone. It also features a cool dual front camera setup with a SuperSpeed Dual Pixel 12-megapixel autofocus lens and the latter being a telephoto lens with a 12-megapixel autofocus f/2.4 sensor.
The best part about of both the phones is that they are both dust and waterproof.
These are some of the best phones at the moment. Pre-book your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+ today!
See also: Top Best Android Tablets of 2018