The OnePlus 7 Pro is definitely one of the best flagship phones of 2019, however, that does not imply that it is without problems. Currently, the Chinese Giant has issued an update that sermons multiple issues.
OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS 9.5.7 for the OnePlus 7 Pro. The update is primarily aimed at improvements to the rear camera and the changelog involves a couple of modifications like completely enhanced contrast and color performance, improvised white balance consistency, improved accuracy of auto-focusing and much more.
In the previous week, OnePlus released OxygenOS 9.5.4 and that has lead to camera improvements to the OnePlus 7 Pro. However, the latest OxygenOS 9.5.7 update contains a couple of camera improvements compared to the last update and seems to be the update that OnePlus 7 Pro users were waiting for.
OxygenOS 9.5.7 update scales to 127 MB in size and also encompasses system improvements like optimization in Double Tap to Wake, fixed issues with Ambient display, enhanced the audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps and improved touch sensitivity for the screen.
OnePlus mentions that this OTA will have a staged release and will be received by a handful of users today. It will have a mass release in a couple of days after ensuring there are no critical bugs.
The important and focused updates in the Change Logs
- Improved overall contrast and color performance
- Improved white balance consistency of triple camera
- Improved accuracy and stability of autofocusing
- Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes
- Fixed issue of noise in some HDR scenes
- Improved contrast and color saturation of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in the low light scene of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction of telephoto
- Improved clarity and color of Nightscape
- Improved brightness and clarity in an extremely low light scene of Nightscape System
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake
- Fixed issues with Ambient Display
- Improved the audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps
- Improved touch sensitivity for screen