iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S Plus have come up with some exciting new attributes. The Live Photos and superb 3D Touch is what that drove users crazy. The feature of setting up Live Wallpapers on your Locked Screen is something so cool that users love. Unfortunately, the library of Wallpapers contains very limited Live Wallpapers so you are not left with many choices. The great thing that you will get to see is that you can add more cool wallpapers in your phone and even get them from the third party.
If you are an iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S Plus use, then you must be a bit irritated with the limited number of Live Wallpapers, you either just have to use the existing ones or use the Live Photos that you have taken. The good news here is that there is an application present in your app store from where you can get some new and nice Live Wallpapers and put them on your iPhone 6S or 6S Plus.
Ways to get and apply new Live Wallpapers:
- Open your App Store and look for the Live Wallpapers app. Now download that app. To download that app, you need to have the iOS 9.1 on your iPhone and it will charge $0.99 to you.
- The application will be downloaded and installed in your phone just like any other app.
- You will see that there are so many Live Wallpapers presents in this app and you can choose whichever you want.
- When you see that you have found the right Wallpaper for your phone, then simply Save it on your Camera Roll.
- You need to go to the Photos app now and look for the Wallpaper that you have saved.
- When you see that you have got your desired Wallpaper, then you just have to click on the Share button and use it as the Wallpaper on your phone.
- While setting it up, ensure that you have ticked on the option of Live Photos in the Display tab. After doing so, you can Set it as the Wallpaper and enjoy your Locked Screen.
As you see that it was such an easy and feasible way to add Live Wallpapers on your limited library of iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. It seems promising that the iPhone 6s users will get more such apps that will enhance the user experience. So, let’s look forward to it.