If America was born of the mingling thoughts of freedom by our founding fathers, then Boston is certainly where some of the magic happened. From the Boston Common to Park Street Church to the site of the famous tea party, this New England gem has ‘I LOVE AMERICA” written all over its face. With an environment like that, how can you not go out on November 4th and VOTE and then party with the ghosts of the men and women who fought and died for your right to vote, and party? It is your duty, and this is where to report: the best places to watch the presidential election returns in Boston.
1. You are bound to run into Joe the Plumber at Kings Lanes’Â Election Night Party where you can mix voting results with gutter balls.
2. They have free appetizers and prizes for correct election predictions (I would go with Obama) at the MIT Bipartisan Election Night Viewing Party at Game On.
3.Â Who doesn’t like a little swank with their politics?Â The Bar 10 Election Night PartyÂ atÂ Westin Copley PlaceÂ will be serving up cocktails and election results in style.
4. Say goodbye to eight years of horror at The Savant Project with lots of blue markers and free tapas with proof you voted at the Election Night Bash.
5. Ain’t no party like a political party and they will be living it up at the Boston News Net’s Live Election Night “Politcal Party” at ImprovBoston, complete with irony, satire, irreverence, and beer, of course.
6. I think they’re for Obama at the Vote for Change Election Night Party with live bands The Modern Elite and The BlowUp Dads at T.T. The Bear’s Place.
7.Â Have another atÂ Drinking Liberally’s Election Night PartyÂ atÂ Mantra RestaurantÂ with the largest young professional’s election results party in the Boston area, featuring DJs and a special appearance by Joe the Plumber.
8. The Pro-Israel Community will be watching the results on multiple screens at The Greatest Bar for the Boston YL Election Night Party.
9. For you electronic music freaks out there, it’s beats for Obama with DJs Tipsy and the Hannanimal at the Election Night Party at River Gods.
10. Way out west? The Images Cinema Election Night Party at The Red Herring has themed drinks and an all-American cash bar.
***This blog post is non-partisan except for the fact that I really,Â REALLYÂ want Obama to win.***
â€œFREEDOM IS THE ONLY WAY-HEY!â€