We remind you that the Motorola Moto Z2 Play has been officially launched last week and you could purchase it only from Brazil until now. Well, it seems that the people who live in India are now able to get their hands on the mentioned smartphone.
The Motorola Moto Z2 Play costs INR 27,999, which is about $435, and it can be purchased from Flipkart online store. However, there are a few offline stores that will sell this device if you don’t like to purchase devices from the internet. Keep in mind that you will be able to pre-order this device until June 14, 2017 and whoever will make a pre-order for this device will get some freebies such as a free armor pack and a 50% discount on select mods.
Motorola Moto Z2 Play: Specifications
- Dimensions: 156.2×76.2x6mm;
- Weight: 145 grams;
- Display: 5.5-inch super AMOLED that supports a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels at 401 ppi;
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626;
- Processor: octa-core Cortex A53 CPU clocked at 2.2GHz;
- RAM: 3GB or 4GB of RAM;
- Graphics card: Adreno 506;
- Internal storage: 32GB (3GB of RAM variant) or 64GB (4GB Of RAM variant);
- External storage: up to 256GB (using a microSD card);
- Cameras: a primary camera of 12MP that features dual-LED flash, phase detection and laser autofocus, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, auto-HDR and a secondary camera of 5MP that features dual-LED flash and it is able to record videos at 1080p resolution;
- Battery: 3000 mAh (non-removable).
It is not yet sure in what other regions this device will be released, but since it comes with some pretty decent specifications and an affordable price, we will probably see it in some countries from Europe too.
What are your thoughts about the Motorola Moto Z2 Play? Will you purchase it once it will be available in your country?
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.