The upcoming Motorola Moto X4 has not been announced yet, but according to some previous rumors, it will be a mid-tier smartphone that will be supported by Google’s MVNO, Project Fi.
Until now, the device was subject to several rumors and leaks, but it seems that finally, we have some information about the price that it will have in Europe. If these reports prove to be right, the upcoming Motorola Moto X4 32GB variant will cost €350, which converts to about $410. Unfortunately, it is not yet sure how much the variant with 64GB of internal storage variant of the handset will cost.
And since we’ve told you the price, let’s give you some information about the specifications of this upcoming handset.
Motorola Moto X4: Specifications
- Display: 5.2-inch that supports a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels;
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630;
- Processor: Octa-core Cortex A53 CPU clocked at 2.2GHz;
- RAM: 3GB (32GB internal storage variant) or 4GB RAM (64GB internal storage variant);
- Graphics card: Adreno 508;
- Internal storage: 32GB or 64GB;
- External storage: up to 256GB using a microSD card;
- Primary camera: dual-camera 12MP+8MP that features autofocus, dual-LED flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR;
- Secondary camera: 16MP;
- Battery: 3000 mAh (non-removable).
We have to agree that the device comes with some impressive specifications at a very low price. Since the Motorola Moto X4 64GB comes with 4GB of RAM (1GB RAM more than the Motorola Moto X4 32GB) we think that it will cost around €400-450. Unfortunately, it seems that the battery is not big enough and it will not be able to keep the handset alive for many hours while actively using it on the internet.
What are your thoughts about the upcoming Motorola Moto X4? Will you purchase it as soon as it gets released or you will want to read some reviews about it first?
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.