Motorola has finally launched its Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus in India. We need to mention that the Moto E4 is sold in all major retail outlets, while the Moto E4 Plus will be sold exclusively on Flipkart.
The Moto E4 is sold for INR 8999, which is about $139, while the Moto E4 Plus will start being sold a bit later today at 23:59 for INR 9999 that converts to $155.
By purchasing a Moto E4 Plus, you will also be able to get some special promotions such as: extra 20% off on Flipkart SmartBuy products, Motorola Pulse2 headset worth INR 1599 for only 749, up to INR 9000 in exchange for your old smartphone and much more.
So, if you live in India and you’ve been looking to purchase a pretty good device at a decent price, then you should look for the Moto E4 or Moto E4 Plus and see if it suits your needs.
Moto E4 / Moto E4 Plus: Specifications
· Dimensions: 144.7×72.3×9.3mm / 155×77.5×9.6mm;
· Weights: 151 grams / 198 grams;
· Displays: 5-inch IPS LCD display / 5.5-inch IPS LCD display (both support a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and are protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3);
· Chipset: Mediatek MT6737 (both);
· Processor: Cortex A53 CPU clocked at 1.3GHz (both);
· RAM: 2GB / 3GB;
· Graphics card: Mali-T720 (both);
· Internal storage: 16GB (both);
· External storage: up to 128GB using a microSD card (both);
· Primary cameras 8MP / 13MP;
· Secondary cameras: 5MP (both);
· Batteries: 2800 mAh (removable) / 5000 mAh (non-removable).
As you can see, the Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus come with pretty good specifications and we think that they are quite cheap for what they are offering.
Are you considering buying the Moto E4 or Moto E4 Plus? Tell us what options/features have made you consider purchasing this handset?
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.