FCC showed two massive “accidents” of Samsung; a lot unit made its way to four Samsung international sites, and we also can see it six weeks before its launch.
As usual, we need to thank Ice Universe (a very reliable source that has broken other phones before release) for it:
“The new super powerful Note” (with “the most fun iPod ever” alongside for lousy marketing), the Samsung ad shows the correctitude of the vast majority of leaks – good and evil.
What disappointed us is the fact that the ad confirms Galaxy Note 9 is a twin of Galaxy Note 8 apart from being thicker and heavier. Also, the fingerprint sensor will not be in-display because of the axial alignment, but it might be kept for Galaxy S10.
The ad also reveals an all-new Bluetooth S Pen of Galaxy Note 9 which might be the highlight of the phone and is also gives us a hint how else we could use the phone. Plus, it has a more angular and broader design due to its bigger frame.
Eldar Murtazin, a famous Russian reporter, got his hand on a Galaxy Note 9 and here is what he thinks:
- Galaxy Note almost identical to the Galaxy Note 8
- The in-display fingerprint reader pulled for Galaxy S10
- Fingerprint Sensor moved below the phone’s rear camera from the side (previous placement)
- Horizontal dual rear camera contrary to Galaxy S9 Plus’s vertically mounted one
- Overall performance and optical stabilization boosted
- Better brightness from the Galaxy Note 8
- 25 hours of video playback at maximum brightness and two days of normal use with the huge 4000mAh battery.
- Because of its larger battery, Galaxy Note 9 will be more substantial than its predecessor
- RAM improved from 6GB to 8GB depending on the model. The market for sale is unknown.
- The market is also unknown for the models which will have a storage boost to 512GB, 256GB, and
- Better software support along with the increased accuracy of the S Pen due to Bluetooth support
The Russian Reporter also mentioned the excellence of the overall performance which allows the user a more polarised Samsung Experience by receiving fluid new animations. Unfortunately what will not be ready at launch is the company’s AR Emoji.
There are still hopes for improvement regarding the Uncanny Valley problems of the originals.
Now the most awaited phone is not a mystery anymore.