Microsoft Edge is a brand new browser which offers many new possibilities. One of the great things is that you can create notes while you are surfing. With this useful tool, you can: mark a section on the page with the Pen tool, highlight an important part of the text, add captions to a single object with an annotation tool and capture a specific part of the webpage with the Clip tool. All these actions can improve your productivity on the web page. We are going to show you how to make web notes in Microsoft Edge.
You may also read: 3 Ways To Customize Mircosoft Edge
How To Make Web Notes In Microsoft Edge
To create web notes in Microsoft Edge, follow these instructions:
- Open Microsoft Edge browser
- Go to the website
- On the top-right part of the screen of the opened window, you will see an icon with a pencil on it, click on it
- Then, you will see the Pen tool at the top-left corner and click on it
- When you select this tool, you can draw a mark with the left mouse button on the desired section in the page
- Then click on Highlighter button to highlight the word or the part of the text of your choice
After that, you can add a caption to the highlighted text by clicking on Callout symbol icon.
Using the Clip tool you can choose the part of the screen that is marked or highlighted.
When you are finished, just click on the save icon (floppy disk symbol) at the top-right of the screen and confirm the action by pressing the Save button.
If you want to send the captured image, find the Share icon to the right of the Save, and choose the one of the options to send the file.
Image Source: www.digitaltrends.com
You may also read: How To Create Microsoft Edge Desktop Shortcut