Smartphones have become an essential part of our lives. We store all kinds of data on our phones, from personal to business files. Whether it is our personal chat, videos or pictures, we are not comfortable to share it with everyone. You could also have your banking details which may contain your personal credentials. Along with several other interesting security features, Huawei Mate 10 Pro also gives you the facility to lock the apps that you wish to secure. Here is how to lock apps on Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
See also: Top Reasons to Buy Huawei Mate 10 Pro
Steps to Lock Apps on Huawei Mate 10 Pro
Before you can use the App Lock feature you have to activate device security on your phone, fingerprint, PIN or pattern. Now proceed with the below steps to lock apps on Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Security & Privacy
- Scroll down and locate App Lock
- When you tap on it, you will get an option which will ask you to use your fingerprint so you can unlock the app or use the password to login
- Once you select the mode of security it will guide you to a screen where you have a list of apps.
- Locate the app or apps that you want to lock and secure and toggle the feature ON
- As you toggle the feature ON the status under the app will change from Not Locked to Locked.
- Exit the screen once you have made the changes.
- Now try opening the app that you have locked. As you click on it to launch, you will get a screen asking you to scan your fingerprint or password. Once you finish the security protocol only then you will be able to use the app or use its contents.
Use the feature and secure the apps on your phone.
Read also- Huawei Mate 10 Lite Tips and Tricks