Each house contains, at least, one improvised item that helps with the domesticities. While it can be fun for others, these items are extremely practical for those who use them.
See also: How To Be An Ecologist At Home
Here are 8 ideas which you should probably take into consideration:
1. If you’re not so sure about your driving abilities, you can use a tennis ball. You hang by a rope from the ceiling of the garage, straight where it need to touch the windshield. Every time you park, the ball must get to the place you’ve chosen. In this way, you can be satisfied with your parking.
2. This type of schedule is ideal for those who don’t remember the birthdays of friends or family. If you are a busy person with many daily tasks, it wouldn’t hurt to “steal” this practical idea to remember when you have to congratulate your friends.
3. If you unzip a bag of cereal or crackers, and later you need to seal it not to damage the contents, use the upper part of a bottle. It’s very easy to use and the results are very good.
4. If you like to spend time in the kitchen and try all sorts of tasty recipes, you can use a hanger like a support for the cookbook. Thus, you don’t have to wash your hands every time you need to change the page.
5. If you think your scissors don’t give the same results as before, cut a few pieces of aluminium foil to sharpen them. Thus, the scissors will cut as good as before, so you don’t need to replace them with a new one.
6. A support of old books can be re-used in another way: it can be an effective stand for your tablet! This way you will not be forced to spend money on a new one.
7. Use a comb when you want to hammer a nail, to protect your fingers. Unforeseen accidents can be avoided this way.
8. For the dessert to be extraordinary, you can use an empty bottle of ketchup to make pancakes. It’s a much easier process and helps you to pour into the pan the exact amount of dough to make the most fluffy pancakes.