The Leaked Xiaomi Mi 5 On Retailer’s Website: Available In Three Colors
The leaked image of Xiaomi Mi 5 is circulating in one of the retailer’s websites. It shows 3 color options, as it was reported by Android Headlines. These 3 colors are black, white, and gold. The image is also identical to the leaked renders and photo that we have discussed before. The flagship on these images is provided by a physical home button below the display, which has a function as a fingerprint sensor. It’s also seen the glass display 2.5D and curved back case. The power or lock and volume rocker are placed on its right-hand side and the rear camera with dual-LED flash.
The specification of Xiaomi Mi 5 is also written on that website:
- Display: 5.2-inch, 2560×1440 Corning Gorilla Glass 4 (565 ppi)
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad Core SoC clocked at 1.8GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 16GB or 64GB
- Camera: 8.0MP front camera + 16.0MP 6 element lens, f/2.2 aperture back camera, dual LED flash
- Fingerprint recognition integrated into a physical home button
- NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth: 4.0
- 4G LTE Dual SIM, dual standby
- 3600 mAh battery capacity
Mi 5 will become the Xiaomi flagship for this year with the very competitive specification. A rumor which surfaced earlier today said that the phone will launch on February 20th and that it will be available for purchase on February 20th or 21st. Are you excited about this?
The other news: iPhone 6s And 6s Plus Is The Best Performance Smartphone