A September 2017 planned update for Windows 10 Creators is said to be in the works. Insider testers are already busy trying out the latest version of the features and feedback is said to be mostly positive. What will this update bring?
– enhanced text prediction in the touch keyboard
– PC users can make use of the Windows Phone keyboard as it will be available to desktops too
– new Emoji Panel will be added which can be activated by pressing the full stop buttons with the panel showing and letting the user choose any Emoji they need
– Edge users can now pin websites to the task bar and get a new Full screen option by pressing F11
– The Action center notification will have a separate section for apps
– Basic editing tasks will be made easier with the voice-enabled commands
A chance to get a free Windows 10 update
Those who were left out from the free Windows 10 upgrade last year has a chance to take advantage of the Assistive Technologies feature. It is a set of features that include keyboard shortcuts, on screen keyboard, narrator, and magnifier among others.
As such, Microsoft aims to help those who have cognitive difficulties, disabilities and impairments use the OS with ease. Microsoft provides no restrictions with the free download (as they rely on your conscience if you really need assistive technologies), so it is your sole discretion if you will take advantage of this free offer or not.
In a nutshell, the latest Windows 10 Fall Creators update is the second one for 2017, with the latter rolled up last April. With it came virtual reality support, 3D modelling, and a brand new Game Mode so we’re very excited for this Fall Windows Update to bring out even more wonderful features!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.