Jailbreaking can be a very rewarding practice because it offers you the possibility to install new apps, as well as customize your device among others. However, it’s very important that you do it right, because any mistakes might cost you the functionality of your device. Here is how to apply the Pangu jailbreak on your iOS 9.3.3 device in 10 easy steps.
- After making sure your device has iOS 9.3.3 running on it and your computer has iTunes installed on it as well, turn off the Find My iPhone function and plug your device in using the Lightning cable.
- Download the Pangu jailbreak file for iOS 9.3.3 from a trusted mirror, then open it on your computer using the Run as Administrator function; make sure to accept all the dialog boxes that pop up, and press the button in the UI after the program opens. Your download should start now.
- Run the Pangu program on your computer and locate your device.
- Login using your Apple ID and password.
- Go to the Settings menu on your device and trust the Pangu app in order to allow for the jailbreak to be installed.
- Launch the Pangu app from your Home Screen and accept push notifications.
- Press the button in the app; you will notice you receive two notifications: one from the app, and one that lets you know that your storage space is running full. Do not be alarmed by the latter, it’s normal for that to happen when a jailbreak is being installed.
- Your device will now automatically reboot.
- After the reboot is completed, you will notice Cydia on your Home Screen; run it.
- Cydia will reload data and prepare the file systems. Now you’re done, congratulations!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.