Apple will launch a trio of iPhones, and the release date is at the corner. Each iPhone of the series will come with Face ID technology with no home button.
There will be a 6.1-inch budget iPhone at the price of $699 with an LCD screen instead of the OLED one with no dual lens cameras and 3D Touch.
The next iPhone measuring 5.8 inches and costing $899 will have an OLED screen and will be the updated version of iPhone X.
The last device of the trio will be a 6.5-inched iPhone X plus at the price of $999.
iPhone 2018 Release
We still do not know how each device will be named, but the release will undoubtedly take place in the second half of September as in the earlier years. According to Macerkopf, the German site, you will be able to pre-order your phone beginning with 14th of September with the budget iPhone being launched in October.
How to Pre-Order iPhone 2018
Last year the pre-orders started on October 27 at 12:01 a.m. Pacific time so make sure you stay up at the same time this year.
- Set the alarm for safety.
- Go to the new iPhone web page and keep pressing F5 to reload the page until a Buy Now button appears.
- Continue your order after hitting the blue button.
- Make sure you receive an email at the end.
- Now, wait for your phone.
Second method – The Apple Store app
- Get the app on your device.
- Pick out your phone using the customization options after navigating to the new iPhones.
- Save your order for later by pressing the heart button.
- When the clock hits the specific time go to your favorites and complete the purchase.
Be happy! You got your hands on the new iPhone.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.