Those who have used a PC have probably heard of the Blue Screen of Death that does not allow you to do anything on the computer. The keys stop working, and like it says, it is probably the death of the computer. Quite sadly, this problem crept into iPhone 5s where the users saw a blue screen that did not go away. None of the buttons would respond and you cannot do anything on the phone at all. The bug is usually triggered when apps are not closed properly before users exit from it. Some people are blaming the 64-bit processor which may be causing a problem for the 32-bit apps, and while developers are working hard to bridge the difference, there isn’t much that has been clearly stated as the reason for the problem.
Solution: Take the phone to the Apple Store
If you are stuck with the Blue Screen of Death then you will have to take it to the store because you may not be left with any other options. No buttons work and there is very less chance of your phone to recover from it.
Tip: Follow these tips to avoid Blue screen of death
- Always exit or close the applications before you press the Home button
- Make sure that the applications you use of iPhone 5s are compatible with the iOS version you are using on your phone. Discrepancies can cause a problem.
- Keep all the apps updated on your phone
- Keep the software updated
- Disable iCloud sync for iWork apps. Go to the Settings menu of your phone and tap on iCloud. Toggle off documents and data, keynote, sliding pages and numbers.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.