The App store is a place to download and purchase applications on iOS device like iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. In 2015 App Store is offering more than 1,2 million various applications for you to enjoy from productivity applications to games. It’s the biggest application store on this planet, followed by Google play store in the second place. Likewise with the iTunes Store which is a complete multimedia content store, at least in the US and some other countries who offer music, movies to TV shows.
As an Apple product user, shopping or downloading in the App store or iTunes Store is so easy with only one tap, the application or content will be downloaded to your device and you can enjoy it in another device that’s signed in with the same Apple ID.
Beside the easiness of purchasing the contents, the App Store and iTunes store are well known for the quality of apps and content offered.
Maybe you want to know: How to view purchase history App Store and iTunes Store?
Apple has provided a service to track your purchasing history, so you can check it any time.
The Steps to View Purchase History App Store and iTunes Store
For the steps below, you will need a computer, Mac or PC, and the latest version of iTunes. If you don’t’ have the latest version, you can get it here: apple.com/itunes.
The steps below are for iTunes for Mac, but it’s all the same if you have a PC.
- Make sure your Mac/PC is connected to the Internet.
- Launch iTunes application and sign in using your Apple ID
- On bar menu, go to Store >> View Account
- Enter password if it’s required.
- You will be on account information screen, then find Purchase History (1) and See All (2)
- You will be directed to Purchase History screen, where you can see the download and purchase details on this screen.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.