If you own Honor 20 and you think you are addicted to your phone, there is a way to break the cycle and stop wasting too much time using the device. While you keep wondering how to do that, the answer is – digital balance. This great feature allows you to manage the time you spend using the phone. You can easily set usage limits for apps. Not just that. You can also set a daily-on screen limit. If you are wondering how to use Digital Balance on Honor 20, but not sure what steps to take, keep reading. We are going to share a quick and easy guide with all the steps.
How to use Digital Balance on Honor 20
Digital Balance is one of the best features on Honor 20 that can help you stop wasting time on the phone. We live in such a world when we rely on apps and spend too much time looking at the screen. But if you want to stop, digital balance will help you get there.
Here is how to use Digital Balance:
- Open Settings app on your Honor 20
- Scroll down and tap Digital Balance
- Tap Start
- You will be asked who will be using this device – tap Me
- Next, tap Ok in the bottom-right corner of the screen
- You will now get a set of options that you can adjust
- The options are Screen time (daily screen time), App limits (choose the apps you want to limit), and Away time (schedule time away from your phone)
- By clicking on each, you can add the limits the way it suits you
If you want to disable Digital Balance at some point, open Settings > Digital Balance, and tap Disable Digital Balance.
Now you know how to use Digital Balance. We can’t give you any advice on how to set each, because you know what’s best for you and it is all matter of personal desires.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.