If you want to store your photos online and be able to access them from various devices, there is no better option than Google Photos. You can upload the images from your phone or your PC, and have them at your disposal always. As soon as you upload them, you can delete them from a device to free up some storage space. If you are wondering how to upload images to Google Photos on your PC, keep reading. We are going to show you the steps.
See also: How to use search in Google Photos
How to upload images to Google Photos on your PC
As soon as you upload the images from your PC to Google Photos, you will be able to access them from other devices. In other words, you can open the Google Photos app on your smartphone or tablet, and all the images will be there. Even if you haven’t used Google Photos on your PC before, don’t worry. The steps really are super simple. Here is what you need to do:
- Open the browser of your choice, go to Google Photos
- Make sure you are logged in to your Google Account
- To upload images from your PC, click Computer
- Find the image you want to upload and click Open. You can upload several images at once, just select the photos and then click Open.
- Wait for the images to upload
You have successfully uploaded the photos from your PC to Google Photos. You can access them now from your smartphone or tablet.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.