When you have a smartphone with great camera features like iPhone 11 series, I bet you don’t want to end the day without taking a picture. As time goes by, you have thousands of photos and videos. Therefore, you are not able to back up the iPhone to iCloud anymore because your iCloud storage is full. You have to upgrade your iCloud plan or use the other method to backup your iPhone 11. If you choose the first option, learn how to upgrade iCloud storage on iPhone 11 series here.
How To Upgrade iCloud Storage On iPhone 11
Having a copy of your iPhone data is necessary. You can backup your iPhone data into your computer, iCloud, or external hard drive. The iCloud method is the quickest way, but nothing is perfect. You must have a sufficient iCloud storage available. Otherwise, you need to upgrade the plan.
Steps to upgrade iCloud storage on iPhone 11 series:
- Go to Settings of your iPhone.
- Tap on your name and choose iCloud.
- To upgrade iCloud storage on your iPhone 11, tap Manage Storage and tap Upgrade.
- On the next screen, choose the iCloud plans you want. You will be given three plan options (exclude the free plan). There are 50 GB ($0.99), 200 GB ($2.99), and 2 TB ($9.99). The prices are different for each region.
- Tap the Buy option on the upper-right corner of the iPhone screen and follow the instructions you see on the screen. You may need to enter your Apple ID password to verify. Make sure you have added a payment method on your iPhone 11.
You will get a notification from Apple about your upcoming iCloud plan payment every single month. They will send you an email to let you know about the payment.
How To Downgrade iCloud Storage On iPhone 11 Series
Can I downgrade my iCloud plan or cancel it one day? Of course. In case you have moved from iPhone to Android phone, you don’t have a reason to keep the iCloud plan subscription. To downgrade or cancel iCloud storage on iPhone 11 series is as easy as upgrading.
First, head to Settings and tap your name. Next, select the iCloud option and hit Manage Storage. Then, hit Change Storage Plan and choose the lower plan. Tap Done. To cancel the plan, select the 5 GB or the free plan.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.