You can use Skype on your PC, your smartphone, or tablet, but you can also use Skype for Web. This is a great way to use the app because there is no need to install it. The users that have older or slower machines can find this option particularly useful. If you just used Skype as an app, and if you have the profile pic there, the same photo will be shown when you log in to Skype for Web. In other words, you won’t have to add your profile photo there as well. But, if you are using Skype for Web only, and you have never used the app, you will need to add your photo. If that’s something you want to do, keep reading. We are going to show you how to update your profile picture on Skype for Web.
How to update your profile picture on Skype for Web
Skype for Web is very easy to use, and it looks like the app for PC. It is just shown in the browser. Most of the options are the same. However, Skype for Web does not include certain options.
To update your profile photo, follow the steps below:
- First, go to Skype for Web
- Log in
- As soon as you log in, you will have the option to change the photo
- Just click on the black circle in the middle of the screen
- You can pick one of the photos from the PC and add it as your profile photo
- To change the photo, you can also click on three dots next to your name
- Then, click on Account & Profile
- Now click Upload a photo
- Select the photo you want
That’s it. You have successfully updated your profile picture on Skype for Web. The steps are pretty simple. Whenever you want to change your profile pic, just follow the same steps and you’ll be done in seconds.