Viber is one of the most popular instant messaging apps that you can use no matter if you are Android or iPhone user. You can chat with your friends, use video calls, and send and receive files and links from your contacts with ease. You can add a personal touch by updating your photo. If you are a new user and if you are not sure how to do that, keep reading. We are going to share a quick guide to show you how to update a photo on Viber.
See also: How To Use Viber On A Computer
How to update a photo on Viber
Updating a photo on Viber is very simple. Here is what you need to do:
- Open Viber on your smartphone
- Tap More ( three horizontal lines) in the bottom-right corner of the app
- Tap on your current photo or tap on the pencil icon
- Next, tap on the photo or tap on the camera icon
- You will have several options to choose from. If you have a photo already, you may tap Remove. If you want to upload a new one, you can do it by tapping on Gallery and then selecting the photo of your choice. Or, you can tap on Camera and take a photo.
- Go for the option you want and upload your photo.
There you go. As you can see, changing the photo is something you can do in minutes. Whenever you wish to change the photo, remove the one you have or upload a new one, just follow the same steps.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.