The low power mode on the iPhone 11 can slow down the battery consumption of your device. It may be a feature that can save your day. For instance, you are in a situation where there is no power source available for charging your phone and you don’t have a power bank with you either. If you think it will take ages to find a power source to charge your battery, turning on low power mode on iPhone 11 is your option. When you activate the feature, the battery life of your iPhone will be extended.
Before you activate the feature, you need to notice a few things. The Low Power Mode will change some activities on your iPhone, like downloads, mail fetch, etc. You may not be able to use the Hey Siri feature as well.
How To Turn On Low Power Mode On iPhone 11
When your iPhone 11 battery life has only 20% left, the Low Power Mode will be activated automatically. However, you can also turn on this feature anytime without waiting for it to reach 20%.
Method 1 – Settings
- To turn on Low Power Mode on iPhone 11, you have to go to Settings.
- Find the Battery option. To do this you need to scroll down the screen a little bit. When you find the Battery, tap it.
- Finally, hit the Low Power Mode button.
Method 2 – Control Center
You can also enable the feature from Control Center which is faster. However, as Low Power Mode is not available on Control Center by default, you have to bring it up there first. Once you pull up Low Power Mode to Control Center, you can toggle it anytime you wish.
- Head to Settings and select Control Center option.
- Hit on Customize Controls.
- Under the MORE CONTROLS section, tap the plus sign with a green color next to Low Power Mode. The feature will move to the INCLUDE section.
- Swipe up your iPhone screen to open the Control Center and check if you see the battery icon on it.
- To turn on Low Power Mode on iPhone 11, simply tap the battery icon.
If the Low Power Mode is activated, the battery icon on the status bar is in yellow color. It will turn back into green color when you plug your iPhone to the power source or the battery percentage reaches more than 80%.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.