A secondhand iPhone 8 costs around $300, while at the same price, you can get a brand new Android phone with more advanced specs. This is one of the reasons many people prefer to buy an Android phone instead of an Apple smartphone. But, Apple released its most affordable iPhone ever, called iPhone SE 2nd generation for only $399. It gives a chance to more Android users to switch to the iOS phone. When you are new to the iOS device, you may need to learn everything from scratch. But first, let’s learn how to transfer data from Android to iPhone SE (2020).
How To Transfer Data From Android To iPhone SE (2020)
First Thing First
There are a few things you need to do in advance. Therefore, the transferring data process can be done smoothly.
- Make sure your iPhone has enough storage to store all contents from your Android phone.
- Connect both devices to power sources and WiFi.
- Download and install Move to iOS app on Android phone. This app allows you to transfer contacts, photos, messengers, and more to iPhone without a hitch.
Steps To Transfer Data From Android To iPhone SE (2020)
To transfer data from Android to iPhone SE is much easier and simpler than you might ever think.
- Turn on your brand you iPhone SE. You don’t know how to do it? Find a physical button at the right side of your iPhone SE, and press it for a few seconds. When you see the Apple logo or ‘Hello’ screen on the iPhone screen, release the button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on the iPhone, like select a language, region, etc. When you arrive at the App & Data screen, choose Move Data from Android.
- On Android phone, open the Move to iOS app and tap Continue. Read the Terms and Conditions, then tap Agree to confirm. Tap Next on the upper right corner of the screen.
- On the Move from Android screen, tap Continue and it will direct you to the next screen with codes.
- Enter the codes that appear on the iPhone screen to your Android phone. Select the contents you wish to move to your new iPhone, such as Email account, contacts, etc. When you are ready, tap Next.
- The transferring data process will start. You will see the loading bars on both device’s screens. It will take some time to finish depending on how much data you are transferring from Android to iPhone SE and your WiFi speed.
- When it finishes, tap Done on the Android phone and continue to set up your iPhone SE.
After the process is done, make sure there are no missing contacts or contents on your iPhones before you erase your Android phone.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.